Reaching our office has never been easier! Our Patient Portal provides you with convenient online access to help you manage and maintain your health care.
Some of the services you can access through the portal:
- View medical history information and test results
- Request copies of your medical records
- Complete your health history prior to your appointment
- Ask a question about your bill
- Send a message to your provider
Patient Portal Tips
Eugene Gastroenterology shares a patient portal with Northwest Surgical Specialists, Neurology Associates, Oregon Lung Specialists, Oregon Urology Institute, Eugene-Springfield Nephrology, Women’s Care and Eugene Pediatrics. If you have a portal with any of these clinics, please login using the same email address and password. Any emails from us regarding your patient portal will be delivered to you by Northwest Specialty Clinics.
- Please note that Gmail tends to send our email messages to junk or spam folders, so check those folders and mark them as “Not Spam” or “Not Junk” to move them to your inbox and to prevent them from ending up in your spam/junk folder in the future.
- When changing your password via Forgot Password, please make sure to have your security question answers ready. You will be asked to answer these before the system will reset your password. If you fail to answer these questions or lock your account, you will need to have your password reset. If you have not setup your security questions, you will need to contact us to reset your password.
- If you need further assistance, please call 541-868-9500. When leaving a message, include your full name, date of birth, what you need regarding your portal, and a direct phone number where you can be reached. We will contact you as soon as possible.