Reaching our office has never been easier! Our Patient Portal provides you with convenient online access to help you manage and maintain your health care.
Here are some of the services you can access through the Portal:
- View medical history information and test results
- Request copies of your medical records
- Complete your health history prior to your appointment
- Ask a question about your bill
- Send a message to your provider
Common Questions and Tips for your Patient Portal
Eugene Gastroenterology shares a patient portal with Northwest Surgical Specialists, Neurology Associates, Oregon Lung Specialists, Oregon Urology Institute, Eugene-Springfield Nephrology, Women’s Care and Eugene Pediatrics. If you have portal with any of these clinics please make sure you use the same email address and password you previously signed up with to login to see if you are already set up with our office.
Our emails regarding your patient portal will be delivered to you by Northwest Specialty Clinics.
- Tip: If requesting a patient portal with our office please use the same email as you did with any of the offices listed above.
Please note that Gmail tends to send our email messages to the Junk or Spam mail.
- Tip: You can look for these emails and mark them as “Not Spam” and they will show up in your Primary email box.
When changing your password via Forgot Password, please make sure to have your security question answers ready. You will be asked to answer these before the system will reset your password.
- Tip: If you fail to answer these questions or lock your account you will need to have your password reset. If you have not setup your security questions you will need to contact us to reset your password.
If you are needing further assistance please call us at 541-868-9534. When leaving a message make sure to include: your Full name, Date of Birth, what you need regarding your portal and direct phone number you can be reached at. We will contact you as soon as someone is available to do so.